THE MULTIDOER'S JET PACK
Rocket fuel for your creative productivity
Does any of this sound familiar?...
You bought a new planner, but it didn't work, so you bought a new planner--but it didn't. fucking. work... so you bought a new planner.
You downloaded that tracking app you read about but you hate it so fucking much why the fuck would you even try logging anything oh my god it's the worst *DELETE*
You made a schedule, but every time you sit down to create, nothing. effing. happens.
You have so many exciting ideas, but now you're either paralyzed, frantic or both, and it's all-caps DRAINING.
Fuck that noise.
What if you could strategically give yourself a better chance of producing quality work each day?
What if you could narrow down your ideas and start making progress with ease?
What if you could find an accountability system that works for you instead of the other way around?
What if you could manage your time and your tasks without tearing out all the hairs on your head?
I can help you:
- learn about the natural rhythm of your body so you can work when your energy and mental alertness are on the rise.
- narrow down your ideas and create a list of priorities for what you'll work on now, next and later.
- find a tracking and planning system that you actually enjoy using, whether it's analog, digital or a combination of the two.
- figure out how to stay accountable for what you want to get done.
- learn how to break down your tasks so that you can replace that feeling of overwhelm with a feeling of accomplishment.
Sign up for a session with me, and you'll walk away with a network of systems custom-tailored just for you so you can get to creating at your absolute best.
Hey! My name is Zoha, Creative Productivity Coach and creator of Multidoer.
And also a once-completely-dysfunctional creative.
I tried doing nothing. I tried doing everything. I tried using that definitively-end-all-be-all thing for creatives. And ultimately I ended up spinning my wheels deeper and deeper into that soul-sucking sludge of sadness that is a lack of productivity.
And then it hit me: I was trying everything I could think of that had worked for other people - and it wasn't working for me.
After a lifetime of creative problem-solving, 6 years in creative advertising, and knowing in my core that multipassionate creatives don't have to be messy and unhappy, I knew I could figure this out and I got to work finding solutions for myself.
It took a lot of trial and error, a lot of research and a lot of faith to get me from hot-garbage-mess person to productive-and-effective multipassionate creative, but guess what: I finally found what works for me.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution. And while the pain of feeling ineffective and stuck is universal, every multipassionate creative is in a unique position when it comes to feeling that pain.
If you're ready to find what works for you,
if you're ready to move past that pain,
if you're ready to start creating with purpose and direction,
let's spend 75 minutes together and get this effing show on the road!
You'll get a questionnaire from me so I can get to know you beforehand, you'll get a tailor-made productivity plan to walk away with--but the real meat of this sandwich is during our hour and fifteen minute call where we get to talk about what's holding you back and what you can do to be a more productive, more effective, more fulfilled you.
For $147, you get:
A customized network of systems based on how you do what you do when you do it.
We'll start with an in-depth questionnaire that you'll fill out before we talk so that I can learn about you and what you need.
Then we'll have one 75 minute call where we'll dive into solutions that can work for you. You'll even get a recording and an overview of what we discussed to refer back to.
One week after our chat, I'll follow up via email to see how you're doing with the solutions we found.
How do you know if this is right for you?
This is totally right for you if you are:
- Ready to work with your multipassionate creativity instead of against it
- Committed to working on yourself and making positive changes to your routines
- Looking for something to help jumpstart your creative productivity NOW.
This might not be a good fit if you:
- Don't think multipassionate creatives need to prioritize or have systems
- Don't think you need to change anything to get the results you're looking for
- Want something you can put in your back pocket for later and not put into practice now
Still have questions about details and logistics? Click here.
Please note that sessions are non-refundable and must be used within 30 days of purchase.